Monday, January 29, 2007

Nappy Packages

I am slowly putting together nappy packages for different brands, and some will be a mix of brands.

Baby Beehinds are now available in a trial pack, 6 pack or 12 pack. The 12 pack is designed specifically to give you everything you need to get started. I have lost count of how many times I have been asked by customers to "just give me everything I need". So I have tried to put these packages together with this in mind. It is confusing to know all the bits and pieces you need for a cloth nappy system. If you are interested in the packages but don't want to purchase all the bits and pieces please contact me as I am happy to work something out to suit your requirements.

I have also put together 3 pack Bumgenius pocket nappy packages. Larger packages will be available at a later date.

Next cloth nappy package I am working will be Tots Bots Bamboozles.

Latest news on BerryPlush is that they are on their way, expected arrival early next week. There will also be some new Twins in Cloth nappies instore next week.

Lots more surprises coming your way... look out for a call for testers in the not too distant future. If you are signed up to our newsletter (by creating an account and selecting "subscribe") you will be the first to know when testers are required. I am very excited about this as I have a number of products I have been working on for a long time.

No comments: